Cannabis Workplace Safety for Employees
After completing the cannabis employee training course, the learner will be able to effectively:
- Describe cannabis and the effects of cannabis products including medical cannabis
- Accurately describe what the short, medium, and long-term impairment effects of cannabis use are
- Explain the difference between impairment and intoxication in the training program
- Correctly describe the difference between risk management and impairment management
- Recognize employers' standard operating procedures around their duty to accommodate their employees
- Recognize the rules and regulations around employees' duty to be fit for work
- Correctly match common mistakes people can make concerning cannabis consumption, product safety with examples
- Pair common examples of cannabis consumption with the consequences of cannabis usage
- Identify safer choices they can make in given scenarios involving cannabis consumption while also following cannabis regulations
Also available in
This online training bundle for employees includes two critical drug and alcohol awareness courses.
This online training bundle for employees includes 9 transportation related courses.